Monday 10 November 2014

simple things in life.

It's 4AM and for some reason I can't sleep. Perhaps cause it was my legs day yesterday, haha.
So being bored out of my mind, I opened up spotify and played yiruma.
And I started thinking about things.

2014 is coming to an end and I couldn't be more relief but at the same time, I'm afraid. 2015 is going to be my senior year and I don't know whether it's going to be good or bad.
2014 held a lot of memories and drama, be it bad or good. Falling grades, meeting new friends, losing old friends, going through the asshole at my class, going to places and just. plain. drama.
And yeah, in a way, it's totally unexpected but I'm totally thankful for all this.
Because I got a lot stronger and my life goes a lot easier now that I've learned my lesson.

Thankful.
Such common word that held a big meaning but unfortunately not everyone is relating to it.
Thankful for still having my amazing (sometimes annoying but i still love them) parents.
Thankful for having people that tells me, it's okay. got your back bro.
Thankful because I can still write my feelings at 4.30 AM while listening to yiruma. Yes, I'm still listening to yiruma.
Because I know, some people doesn't have the privileges that I have right now. Not all the people still have both of their parents even though they could be younger than me.
Not all people have true friends and most importantly, not all people have the chance to live in this peaceful environment.
For all I know, there could be some gunshot somewhere out there in this earth and a child would be crying for their parents.
And although this is very selfish, I am just so grateful that it's not me in their place.

From now on, I will try to tell myself that someone had it worse whenever I went through a bad stuff. Because it's just the plain truth.
I will donate whenever I have the chances and I would not complain at all about it.
I would help whoever that is in need whether they're male or female, ugly and pretty, good and bad, rich or poor.
I know, that I am too softhearted, people keep saying that I shouldn't donate and let them work themselves, but you know what, I rather let myself be hurt than see other people suffers from my selfishness.
And isn't it satisfying? The feelings in which you know, you have helped someone out. That even in the slightest way, you have made one person life a little bit easier.
And I just do not understand, when you ignore them, do you not feels the strong guilt in your chest?
Because I do and believe me, it's not pleasant at all.

From now on, I hope that you'll be thankful for what you have and always be helping someone out. Always remember your past and don't make the same mistakes.
I wish you all the best.

Till the next adventure,
Sasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment