Wednesday 4 February 2015

Review : myBurgerLab (Sunway)

Hi! So really sorry that I haven't update in awhile but school been really busy since spm is nearing :(
Anyway, today I'm going to review myBurgerLab! I've only been to myBurgerLab for the first time last month and I got hooked up and been coming multiply times since then.



The environment is really cozy and homey.

The wall painting is seriously funny and entertaining! I've been sitting infront of the burgerlab painting most of the times.

This is hangover!
Contains mushrooms, hashbrown and topped with maple syrup. Anna said it was excellent.


 This is beautiful mess.
Truthfully to it name, it's probably going to get messy when you eat this. But istg this is my favorite burger on the menu yet! The portabella perfectly highlight the beef and does not overwhelm at the same time. Definitely will recommend!


This is curry crunch.
Sorry but the bad pictures :( It was dark and I forgot to snap a pictures before eating.
I bet it's probably good if you eat it while it's hot but you know how chicken breast going to be when it's cold. :( I still enjoy it though.

This is A++
Probably not going to order this again. I love mushroom but they totally overwhelm here.
Plus I couldn't actually taste the parmesan crisp and the meat because of it so nah. No for me.
Hey, sometimes less is more so if I have to order this again, maybe less mushrooms.

 
Let ignore the burgers and see the fries.
I have mixed opinion about the fries because the first time I tried it, it was good! I even go as far as telling the whole world about it (no, not really) but the second time around it was really bitter and soggy. The seasoning suddenly not so appealing to me and I couldn't even finish it. I complained to them and they say that they'll give coupon to replace them but all I really want is just some nicer fries. :( I hope the next time I go, it will be better.


And here's anna enjoying her burger without realizing I was taking pictures. HAHA.

Anyway, I have mixed feeling on myBurgerLab, I still love their burgers but the fries really bump me out. Maybe I'll try them one last time before deciding on my final opinion. 

But anyway, I'll post a review of BBQ chicken (times square) next month! Until then, I probably won't post anything so please forgive me! :D

Until the next adventure,
Sasha,

No comments:

Post a Comment