Wednesday 24 December 2014

Review : Burger Factory (SS15)

Burger factory have been on my list for quite awhile and when i'm finally get to go, I was really happy.




Overall, the restaurant is really cosy and had this country like vibe. We didn't have the chance to dine upstair since it was close both times we were there.


Each table came with a box of tissue and chilies sos. (No ketchup? ; n ;)

Cheese N Cheese
This was okay with me, not terrible but i wouldn't be repeating this one for a while. The bun, oh god, I HATE IT. SO DENSE AND NOT FLUFFY AT ALL. The cheese came out really light and the meat kinda overpowered the burger so it was meat meat meat cheese. In simpler note, taste like your regular cheeseburger, except with a bigger portion.

Crunchy
I liked this one, except for the bun of course. They really need to fix the buns. The onion was crunchy and was seasoned well. The eggs was not fully cooked so when we bite into it, they revealed the semi cooked yolk flowing and damn. Chicken was well cooked though the batter was slightly salty but nothing I couldn't handle.

The skunk
Now, I had mixed feelings about this one. I don't like the strongness of the blue cheese (and it stay in my mouth for several hours too) but it suits the meat and cover the quality of the bun. I cringed a little at the smell but i'll give 7/10.

More cheese and cheese. Delivery version.
I ordered this one from foodpanda, with add on pineapple and jalapeno. But i did not get the jalapeno, damn you foodpanda. It was okay, pineapple doesn't really affect much.

Americano
Tbh, I can't remember about this one, I even forgot it's name for awhile. But I remember that I had no complaint about this and just gulp it down since I was so hungry.


Here is the menu incase you're planning to go! Plan it carefully since you may have a headache picking which one you want since it has so many variety. Happened to me, hehe. ; u ;

Conclusion here : urm it was okay but overpriced for it's quality. I rather have myburgerlab with those price. But I probably will be visiting them again because of their variety of burgers.

So see you in the next adventure!
Sasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment