Saturday 8 March 2014

lee kwangsoo fansign @ caffebene grand opening

so the fansign was just full of drama

we came at 6.30 and line up there and the people keep coming and coming.
i already knew that it will be out of control later just dont know how much.
we lined up about 2 hours before crowd keep going crazy and sudden everyone push forward and we just have to follow because if not we'll fall.
have to go through this for 6 hours. fuck.
so many people throw up and faint, the authorities is basically a fail.

so long story short i cried in a sea of people who wouldn't even move when people faint.
THE FUCK MAN.

OKAY NOW LET GO TO THE BEST PART.
my mood is absolute down after, all i want to do is go home and cry
but i come early i wont back down so easily so as soon as i gone out of the crowd
i yelled to my friends "THE HOTEL" because there's only two option of what kwangsoo going to do
go back to the hotel or directly go to the airport
of course we can't go to the airport so our only chance is the hotel so we basically had a race to the hotel
my waist hurt so bad and i keep on moaning in hurt on the way
even my friends is concern for me
as we reach the hotel, decided we need to go to the toilet and we just go in for like........ 2 minutes and when we come out about 4-5 other fan said we just missed him by SPLIT SECOND.

you don't know how we feel after that
my friend cried at the hotel reception and im pretty sure the staff stared at us like we're a weirdo lol
we decided to wait until he come out from his hotel cause we heard that he's going to change his clothes and go back down after 10 minutes
so as we waited quietly at the bench and some of the fan got shush out cause they're crowding the hotel
fortunately for us, we just sit so they allow us in

and suddenly people all run to the elevator
there's about 7-8 of us so it was calm tho the manager keep pushing him around lol
HE WAS MUCH MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE LIKE HE WAS JUST ASDGHKJHGF
I SWEAR IM NOT LYING WHEN I WATCH BACK THE VIDEO ME AND MY FRIEND FILMED HE LOOK OKAY-OKAY KIND OF HANDSOME BUT IN REAL LIFE OMG I COULD DIE IM NOT EVEN KIDDING. the manager is handsome too. hehe.
here's the video on ig

so i got a sign on my girls generation notebook ((lol wonder what he thought))

and then i hold up my hands and he highfived me ((the best part is he's the one that slap my hand while the other he just like 'k ill hold my hand and u do the thing' lol itu pun nak spazz ke))
and i said "oppa fighting" and he replied "yehhh kamsahamnida" OMG HE TALKED TO ME LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HE REPLIED U KNOW.
so after like 5 minutes his manager bring him outside and there were so many people because of the fan that got shush outside so they had to bring him in back
but my back is in the hotel so i ended up following him until the places i left my bag there
but my bag isnt there, so i kinda freak out a little but luckily this one guard gave me my bag.

after that i go outside the hotel where my friend is held at and we all just gone "SRDFGCHVJDSJJSJBDJBSHBJJBSJJSDGFHBSDHSYVWEVYVH" and our finger is shaking so much
i also kiss them all on the cheek lol
said i love you to random people and just just so happy.

after that we eat at texas chicken ((omg first time i tried it SOOOOO DELICIOUS)) cause we hasn't eat all day
and scroll around the mall to h&m, sephora, etc
then decided to rest at caffe bene tho all the bad experience ((hey im mad the staff not the food lol))
tried the oreo bingsu it was soooooo delicious.


so by the end of the day
it was the worse event i ever go to
but meeting kwangsoo is the best thing i ever experience from my korean passion ((LOL))
i just hope the organizer would arrange it better next time and prepare ambulance next time cause so many people were injured.
till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment