Sunday 6 April 2014

boring life, boring time

it's finally april
the month which malaysian's students hate the most @ month without holiday
well except for me
during the holiday i practically stayed in my room for the whole week, except for shower and eat, i doesnt come out from my room at all. (such surprised '--)
its not like i have so many things to do, i mean all i do is sit infront of my laptop, or browse through the phone or watch the television
its just that i have nothing else to do outside my room OTL
i dont have any money to go out and shopping.
it's just real boring,
plus me being the only child and a sociopath isnt helping either

that's why im really glad when the school finally started
atleast i get to learn something rather than being fucking dumb all the time
and i have my friends too. at least i get to talk to human other than my mom.
but then when school started my life got into a chaos.
too much homework. too much drama. too much everything.
did i ever tell you that i made a fool of myself infront of my crush?
fuck me. i dont know if they notice. YES THEY. a twin.

anyway i guess life would never be the way i want to.
but then again, where the fun of it right?
i guess no adventure for now huh?
bye now, see you by the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment