Friday 12 September 2014

HOLA BROTATO IM BACK

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Oh my god i missed blogging. :(
My laptop broke and I have to go on with my life with no laptop, no phone and no tv for a month. (cause my phone broke too and my mom took my tv urg)
So i ended up having doing a lot of real life activities rather than sit infront of my laptop the whole weeks. BUT ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT IS "I wish i could blog about it" OR "Man this would make a great tweet". I guess i becoming an internet obsessed.
ANYWAYYYY SINCE MY LAPTOP IS BACK AND I HAVE A NEW PHONE, I will start to blog more often, though sometimes i feel so freaking lazy because of the slow internet. -.-'
But i will try hard to update my blog at least twice a month~
As if anyone is reading this LOOOOL

So let me recap what i have done in my "no technology experience"
1. Depression chapters of my life
2.Sunway pyramid
3. New food place
4. More depressing things
5. School
6. One city
7. THOUSAND MORE MALL.
8. MTV world stage
9. EXO
10. TAO
11. TIFFANY
12. LIFE
 I think thats about it broooo. Haha.
Anyway, looking forward to blog more! byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment