Wednesday 28 May 2014

empty wallet + eating at hanwoori and meteora

so helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
for those who're in high school or school in general is probably very happy since midterms holiday is here.
not for me v.v no school equal to no allowance equal to no money for me
okay. originally the plan is to collect money and enjoy myself during holiday but i kinda overspent a little i mean A LOT.
well it's a lot to me but i know some people would be like "thats alot? lol" yeah i know im poor :c

the first things that i bought is this Tao's MID file. I originally wanted Tiffany's MrMr file but it sold out v.v
what i like about this file is that it big enough to fit an A4 size paper.
YOU DONT KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED PEOPLE CAN BE WHEN TEACHER HAND OUT WORKSHEET OR PAPER AND IT WONT FIT AND IT CRUMBLE AT THE SIDE. LIKE. WTF.
lol yeah so thats a plus point.
i also got luhan for my  overdose album v.v

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i'm on diet, i have a habit of searching for article of restaurant and food review.
I stubble upon blog of Han Woori and i searched it menu up suddenly goes "YO GUYS WANT TO EAT THIS THIS WED" and they were like "CYEAH WHY NOT" so we ended up breaking our diet. again.
But for me, fortunately it was my cheat day, cheat day is the day where i eat ANYTHING i want for a break for my diet. So no holding back!

Its kinda big and i heard it could be pack during lunch for fortunately for us, there's not many people that day.
As soon as we enter, the waitress were busy and no one was guiding us to the seat we were like "where do we sit???????" lol soon we get our seat by this kinda angry looking waitress

okay here's the sensitive part, this restaurant DO serve pork, and as a muslim i dont eat pork
but! there's many dish that is eatable for me so its fine, maybe because im not that super strict muslim so i dont mind, and i bought my own chopstick because someone could have eaten pork with that same chopstick and i dont want to rinse it with dirt water so yeah. I kinda just pray for the plate, since i cant do anything about it.
For their lunch set, there's 2 group of price. One is RM16.90 and another is RM19.90.
Both came with side dishes, soup, tea and dessert.


 The side dishes came first and we almost eat all of it even before our meals came LOL


I ordered spicy chicken, it fairly nice, it was spicy but not too spicy until i cant handle it, just the perfect spicy for me. Other might fine it too spicy but since i could tolerate my spice, it was really delicious. It was very fulling too, couldn't even finish the rice so only eat the chicken and leave the rice half full.






My friends ordered Ddeobeokki. Not like the usual one, this one have ramyun in it so it was more fulling. I tried it and omg it was so delicious! Gonna try next time.
Oh, it also came with a hot bowl of kimchi soup, it was very nice.
We also got a bailey juice and watermelon as our dessert.
Result : 2 very stuffed girls. LOOOOL.

and then we're off to meteora for dessert. Even tho we're sooo stuffed LOL.
Couple mask? LOL





The place is very very beautiful and unique. I think their theme is kinda artsy and vintage with a lot of 70s, 80s, 90s related stuff. I especially love the random vintage poster.

I ordered cappucino, i dont know why. (actually because of their latte art) i absolutely hate coffee and i was so stupid to order that LOL.
The coffee art was nice but not the best out there.
Also ordered 7 pieces churros and my friend ordered onion ring. The churros is really good and the sauces is okay, really worth the price for me but the onion ring is very expensive for us. It was like, RM7 and only a few pieces, the taste is also not good for me, doesn't taste the onion it was like full on flour.

Orz. Sorry for the blurry pictures.
This one space provide all kind of games and prop for selfie.




Played monopoly and ended up being there for 4. FREAKING. HOUR. LOOOL.
We were cursing and laughing very loudly, LOL.
It just came out from our mouth like an automatic machine.

So in the end, it was a very fun day and i have a lot of fun.
Definitely will comeback for both of those places.
Hanwoori for it's reasonable and nice food.
Meteora for it's aura(?) LOL

XOXO, that's all from me for now.
See you in the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment