Friday 7 February 2014

bad decision


im really regretting that i picked art/business class for my senior year

first of all, i dont know art
second of all, business is freaking hard

can you imagine my art teacher being like "you can draw the tree using line technique and bla bla" and im here like "what the hell"
seriously the subject that im not good AT ALL is art
why did i ever picked this class in the first place

while business class is alright for me
the way my current teacher is teaching is kinda........... boring
she's really great, really, but im not really into her teaching style
it make business seemed so hard

but other than that i think im fine
joined an international business club thingy
joined basketball club and currently learning how to play basketball
and also my social life is far more..... active this year

oh well, i can't turn back time
call tao

No comments:

Post a Comment